Subject: Re: [L3sm] [l3sm] #8 (draft-ltsd-l3sm-l3vpn-service-model): Who keep Site location information?

From: "l3sm issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 10:02:00 -0000

#8: Who keep Site location information?

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Michael Scharf agreed to close this issue and also propose to use SHOULD
 for site diversity on issue #11.

 Replying to [ticket:8 bill.wu@…]:
 > In Prague meeting, the network orchestrator handling Site Location was
 discussed, one question is about whether the network orchestrator should
 keep the Site location information?

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]       |       Owner:  draft-ltsd-l3sm-l3vpn-
     Type:  enhancement              |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  trivial                  |      Status:  new
Component:  draft-ltsd-l3sm-l3vpn-   |   Milestone:
  service-model                      |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/l3sm/trac/ticket/8#comment:7>
l3sm <https://tools.ietf.org/l3sm/>