Subject: [L3sm] Interim meeting starts in one hour

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 11:57:33 -0000

L3SM virtual interim
Thursday, December 3, 2015
8:00 am Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00) 

Agenda at
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2015/12/03/l3sm/proceedings.html
Stephane will be using slides to help guide the discussions, please join Webex
to see the slides or look at them on the proceedings page.

The jabber room will be open for back chat ([email-masked]) . There is
also a chat window in Webex.

If you haven't used Webex before, please start to load it at least ten minutes
before the meeting.
Webex allows telephone access and you can join using voice from your own
computer.

PLEASE MUTE YOURSELF WHEN YOU ARE NOT TALKING!

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m6b2bada45a875fc82c0c5abcfc49036f
Meeting number: 642 309 941
Meeting password: interim

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 642 309 941

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf