Subject: Re: [L3sm] [l3sm] #1 (draft-ltsd-l3sm-l3vpn-service-model): When is customer-nat-address used?

From: "l3sm issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 09:37:23 -0000

#1: When is customer-nat-address used?

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Replying to [ticket:1 adrian@…]:
 > Issue raised by Aijun Wang ([email-masked])
 >
 > What is the scenario where the leaf "customer-nat-address" will be used?
 > If the customer being provided one public address, why use NAT? if use
 NAT, why allocate such "customer-nat-address"?

 There was agreement on the list to close this issue. No change is needed.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]      |       Owner:  draft-ltsd-l3sm-l3vpn-
     Type:  enhancement              |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  minor                    |      Status:  new
Component:  draft-ltsd-l3sm-l3vpn-   |   Milestone:
  service-model                      |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:  NAT                      |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/l3sm/trac/ticket/1#comment:2>
l3sm <https://tools.ietf.org/l3sm/>