Subject: [L3sm] WebEx meeting invitation: L3SM virtual interim

From: L3SM Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 20:12:46 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

L3SM Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

L3SM virtual interim
Thursday, December 3, 2015
8:00 am  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  2 hrs

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m6b2bada45a875fc82c0c5abcfc49036f
Meeting number: 642 309 941
Meeting password: interim

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 642 309 941

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=md8daeb13fe3d6492fc1e782eb1647852

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.