Subject: Re: [L3sm] [l3sm] #6 (draft-ltsd-l3sm-l3vpn-service-model): Inventory ops state

From: "l3sm issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 09:58:34 -0000

#6: Inventory ops state

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Inventory Ops state was breifly discussed on the list, there was support
 to add Inventory Ops state in the service model.

 Replying to [ticket:6 bill.wu@…]:
 > In v(-01), VPN policy is used to exchange route among VPNs, As a site
 can belong to multiple VPNs, the vpn-policy may be composed
 > of multiple entries which may indicate which VPNs are associated with
 the same particular site.
 >
 > To better know which the sites attached to a particular VPN,Stephane
 proposes to integrate some kind of inventory as operational state within
 the model to achieve this.
 >
 > In addition, for cloud services,with Inventory ops state, we will be
 able to know quickly what VPNs are subscribing to a particular Cloud
 service.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]       |       Owner:  draft-ltsd-l3sm-l3vpn-
     Type:  enhancement              |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  minor                    |      Status:  new
Component:  draft-ltsd-l3sm-l3vpn-   |   Milestone:
  service-model                      |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:  oper state               |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/l3sm/trac/ticket/6#comment:2>
l3sm <https://tools.ietf.org/l3sm/>