Subject: [L3sm] [l3sm] #13 (l3vpn-service-model): To do list

From: "l3sm issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2015 06:58:13 -0000

#13: To do list

 There were a bunch of items authors need to further consider and see
 whether require further work:
 1.Security parameters : encryption part to be reviewed !
 2.Need to review if the current proposal fits any L3VPN rather than PE-
 Based only
 3.What about interAS consideration ?
 In my mind, nothing to do … but need to be discussed !
 4.What about Hybrid VPNs (public+private sites) ?

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-l3sm-l3vpn-service-
  [email-masked]     |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  l3vpn-       |    Version:  1.0
  service-model          |   Keywords:
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/l3sm/trac/ticket/13>
l3sm <https://tools.ietf.org/l3sm/>

---

From: "l3sm issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2015 07:07:18 -0000

#13: To do list

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Based only
 > 4.What about Hybrid VPNs (public+private sites) ?

 In my opinion, ACL is security related part,Access Control list container
 is empty, I am wondering if we can specify a list of IP addresses that
 should be granted access on a given VPN.

 Integrate Customer specific information into routing protocol information
 make it apply to not only PE based L3VPN but also CE based L3VPN, In
 addition, this draft defines various reusable group for various service
 parameters. These are not limited to PE based L3VPN.

 This draft also defind Standard QoS profile orCustom QoS profile, I am
 wondering whether we should distinct QoS profile per IP connection from
 QoS Profile per CoS or QoS profile per Site, Do we need to add CIR, CBS,
 EBS to Custom-QoS- profile besides current parameter specified for
 customized QoS profile?

  service-model          |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/l3sm/trac/ticket/13#comment:1>
l3sm <https://tools.ietf.org/l3sm/>