Subject: [L3sm] [l3sm] #19 (draft-ltsd-l3sm-l3vpn-service-model): "site-entrance" and "pop-entrance" Diversity Constraint Augmentation Suggestion

From: "l3sm issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 21:30:56 -0000

#19: "site-entrance" and "pop-entrance"  Diversity Constraint Augmentation
Suggestion

 Offering building entrance diversity is a good way to avoid outside plant
 single point of failures associated to common cable conduits and common
 access facility routes. Site and POP entrance diversity options are
 therefore made available to sensitive IP.VPN customers.

 Recommending to add "site-entrance-diverse" and "pop-entrance-diverse"
 diversity constraints.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]         |      Owner:  draft-ltsd-l3sm-l3vpn-
     Type:  enhancement              |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  minor                    |     Status:  new
Component:  draft-ltsd-l3sm-l3vpn-   |  Milestone:
  service-model                      |    Version:
 Severity:  -                        |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/l3sm/trac/ticket/19>
l3sm <https://tools.ietf.org/l3sm/>