Subject: [L3sm] [l3sm] #17 (draft-ltsd-l3sm-l3vpn-service-model): "same-bearer" Diversity Constraint Augmentation Suggestion

From: "l3sm issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 20:36:11 -0000

#17: "same-bearer"  Diversity Constraint  Augmentation Suggestion

 Assuming "same-bearer" diversity constraint is meant for making sure that
 logical interfaces (such as sub-interfaces, TDM channels, Vlans, PVCs,
 etc. ) can be consolidated on a common physical (bearer) access (cost
 saving measure), it would also be logical to allow diverse bearer
 specification considering these logical access are often meant to be used
 in Primary/Backup arrangements. Recommending to add bearer-diverse
 constraint.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]         |      Owner:  draft-ltsd-l3sm-l3vpn-
     Type:  enhancement              |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  minor                    |     Status:  new
Component:  draft-ltsd-l3sm-l3vpn-   |  Milestone:
  service-model                      |    Version:
 Severity:  -                        |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/l3sm/trac/ticket/17>
l3sm <https://tools.ietf.org/l3sm/>