Subject: Last Call on <draft-ietf-l3vpn-generic-reqts-03.txt>

From: Ross Callon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 12:26:24 -0500

This message begins working group last call on 
<draft-ietf-l3vpn-generic-reqts-03.txt>.

Note that this document already passed working group last call a 
while ago. However, the document has since been updated based 
on IESG comments. The last call will therefore be limited to the 
changes which have been made, and is abbreviated in time frame.
The last call will end on Wednesday, February 25. 

The changes which have been made include:

- Explanation of 3 scenarios for the deployment of VPNs. (see 
section 1.2). In those cases where requirements vary between 
scenarios, stating how. 

- Substantial increase in the scaling requirements presented in
section 5.1.2. 

- Editorial changes (typos corrected, extra spaces removed, "VPN"
in the title expanded to "Virtual Private Networks"). 

- Some text clarification. 

- Capitalization of keywords such as "MUST" and "SHOULD". 

- Adding reference to Security Framework document and general 
cleaning up of references, along with mentioning draft names in 
addition to titles. 

Ross