Subject: Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l3vpn-ppvpn-mcast-reqts-00.txt

From: Len Nieman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 09:03 -0500 (EST)

In addition to Ron's comments, I would suggest changing the
fourth paragraph under '5.1.7. Extranet':

"For instance, an enterprise using a multicast-enabled VPN should
be able to receive multicast streams sent by a source in another
VPN, and should also be able to be a source for a multicast
stream towards another VPN."

To the stronger and more direct form:

'For instance, an enterprise using a multicast-enabled VPN should
have the ability to receive a multicast stream from, or originate
a multicast stream towards, another VPN.'

Len Nieman
(Bellsouth's my ISP,
not my employer)

---

From: Thomas Morin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 11:03:09 +0100

Hi Len, 

>a multicast stream towards, another VPN.'

Agreed.

Cheers,

-Thomas

--
== Thomas MORIN - France Telecom R&D CORE-CPN
== Tel.: +33(0) 2 96 05 37 34 - www.francetelecom.com/rd
--