Subject: Please review draft-kulmala-l3vpn-interas-option-d-01.txt

From: "Kulmala, Marko" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 16:05:26 +0300

Hello,
 
We have submitted the new version of the draft.  
Now it includes :
- more comparision to the other InterAS options
- example of the route distribution
- quite a lot other changes 
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kulmala-l3vpn-interas-option-d
-01.txt
 
Please review the draft. All comments are appreciated.
 
Thanks,
Marko Kulmala

============================================================
The information contained in this message may be privileged
and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee
or agent responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reproduction,
dissemination or distribution of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Tellabs
============================================================