Subject: Draft Agenda

From: Ron Bonica <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 11:19:02 -0400

Folks,

A draft agenda for our meeting at IETF 64 is appended to this message.

Speakers,

Our agenda is quite full. In order to stay on schedule, we are asking
all presenters to send their slides to the WG chairs 24 hours before the
meeting. We will have the slides loaded on our PCs, so there will be no
need to fiddle with the projector between presentations.

Also, WG chairs will strictly enforce time limits. Please stick to your
time allocation.

                           Ron

---------------------------------------------

Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks (Internet Area)

THURSDAY, November 10, 2005
===========================

Chairs:
Ross Callon <[email-masked]>
Rick Wilder <[email-masked]>
Ron Bonica  <[email-masked]>

Agenda:

13:00-13:10  Working Group Status - R. Bonica

13:10-13:20  Inter AS option for BGP/MPLS IP VPN - M. Kulmala
              draft-kulmala-l3vpn-interas-option-d-01

13:20-13:35  Multicast Requirements/Survey - T. Morin

13:35-13:55  Multicast - R. Aggarwal & E. Rosen
              draft-ietf-l3vpn-2547bis-mcast-00

13:55-14:05  Multicast - X. Xu
              draft-xu-l3vpn-2547bis-mcast-00

14:05-14:15  Multicast Experience - M. McBride
              draft-ycai-mvpn-experience-00

14:15-14:25  Multicast- G. Nalawade
              draft-nalawade-l3vpn-mcast-signaling-bgp-00

14:25-14:30  Bidirectional Tunnels X.Xu
              draft-xu-l3vpn-rsvp-te-bidirection-00

14:30-14:40  Tunneling - R. Aggarwal
              draft-raggarwa-l3vpn-tunnel-attribute-00

14:40-14:50  Tunneling - G. Nalawade
              draft-nalawade-kapoor-tunnel-safi-03
              draft-nalawade-l3vpn-bgp-connector-00

14:50-1500   IPv6 - B. Lee
              draft-lee-l3vpn-ipv6-vpn-00