Subject: IETF 68

From: Ron Bonica <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 11:28:23 -0500

Folks,

The following is a proposed agenda for IETF 68. Thomas Morin's draft has
not been posted yet but will be before the deadline.

                                           Ron

Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks (Internet Area)

Thursday, March 22, 2007
=========================

Chairs:
Rick Wilder <[email-masked]>
Ron Bonica  <[email-masked]>

Agenda:

15:10-15:20  Working Group Status - R. Bonica, R.Wilder

15:20-15:30  Charter Update - R. Bonica, R.Wilder

15:30-15:40 Requirements for delivering MPLS Services over L3VPN - K. Kumaki
draft-kumaki-l3vpn-e2e-rsvp-te-reqs-03

15:40-15:55 Considerations about Multicast BGP/MPLS Standardization - T.
Morin
draft-morin-l3vpn-mvpn-considerations

15:55-16:10 Multicast MPLS/BGP VPNs Revisited - M. Napierala
draft-mnapierala-mvpn-rev-00