Subject: IETF 70 Agenda

From: Ron Bonica <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:45:11 -0500

Folks,

The following is a proposed agenda for our meeting at IETF 70. If anyone
needs more or less time on the agenda, please email me privately.

                                Ron

Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks (Internet Area)

Wednesday, December 5, 2007
=========================

Chairs:
Rick Wilder <[email-masked]>
Ron Bonica  <[email-masked]>

Agenda:

09:00-09:10  Working Group Status and Charter - R. Bonica, R.Wilder

09:10-09:40 T. Morin - draft-morin-l3vpn-mvpn-considerations-01
09:40-10:00 M. Napiera - draft-mnapierala-mvpn-part-reqt
10:00-10:30 B. Davies - draft-davie-tsvwg-rsvp-l3vpn
10:30-11:00 E. Rosen & R. Aggarwal - draft-ietf-l3vpn-2547bis-mcast
11:00-11:30 E. Rosen - draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-profiles-00