Subject: Re: Comments on draft-morin-l3vpn-mvpn-considerations-01.txt

From: Thomas Morin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:28:20 +0100

Hi Eric,

December 18th 2007, Eric Rosen :
>
> Thomas  raises  a lot  of  issues,  which  deserve discussion  (probably  in
> separate threads), and which will take a bit of time to respond to.

It will be appreciated if you can give your opinion on our proposed
updates early enough to allow us to update and resubmit the draft before
the deadline.

Thank you,

-Thomas

---

From: Eric Rosen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:21:27 -0500

> updates early enough to allow us to update and resubmit the draft before

I can't tell you what my opinion  will be on the updated draft until after I
see it.

---

From: Thomas Morin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 18:26:03 +0100

Hi Eric,

> I can't tell you what my opinion  will be on the updated draft until after I

After the long thread at end of December, you implied that you would
give your feedback on what we proposed to cover in an updated revision
of draft-mvpn-considerations. That would be much appreciated.

(And then your opinion on the updated version itself will surely be
welcome too! ;)

Thank you,

-Thomas