Subject: RE: draft-mnapierala-mvpn-part-reqt-02

From: "Luyuan Fang (lufang)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 21:13:09 -0400

Well said, Tom. 

Maria has been working on MVPN design/deployment and direct customer
support for many years. A lot of her requirements are directly from or
based on her enterprise MVPN customers' requirements. We should listen
and work with all SPs. The success of IETF is realized in the field. 

I support to adopt Maria's draft as WG document.

Thanks,
Luyuan

Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 16:29:32 -0400
From: Thomas Nadeau <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: draft-mnapierala-mvpn-part-reqt-02 
To: "Drake, John E" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; format=flowed; delsp=yes

I guess the question would be are these requirements necessary to  
augment/fix those in place today that are being used to form the
solutions that the WG is building? I know Mariea's requirements were  
not invented in a vacuum and so it is advisable that the
WG take a close look at them before shooting them down based on what  
sounds to me like rhetorical and procedural reasons.

	--Tom