Subject: Re: draft-mnapierala-mvpn-part-reqt-02

From: "BALUS Florin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 13:48:59 -0500

Support becoming a WG draft. I believe new requirements coming from
deployment experience should be considered and discussed in the working
group.
Florin 

-----Original Message-----
From: l3vpn-bounces at ietf.org [mailto:l3vpn-bounces at ietf.org] On
Behalf Of Ron Bonica
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 2:20 PM
To: l3vpn at ietf.org
Subject: draft-mnapierala-mvpn-part-reqt-02

Folks,

Maria Napierala has asked the WG to adopt
draft-mnapierala-mvpn-part-reqt-02 as a WG item. If you have any opinion
regarding whether it should be adopted, please post a message to the
list.

Ron

---

From: "Mike McBride (mmcbride)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 12:28:03 -0700

I agree. I also support adopting this as a wg draft.
 
mike

________________________________

	From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of BALUS Florin
	Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 11:49 AM
	To: [email-masked]
	Subject: Re: draft-mnapierala-mvpn-part-reqt-02

	Support becoming a WG draft. I believe new requirements coming
from deployment experience should be considered and discussed in the
working group.

	Florin 

	-----Original Message-----

	From: l3vpn-bounces at ietf.org [mailto:l3vpn-bounces
<mailto:l3vpn-bounces>  at ietf.org] On Behalf Of Ron Bonica

	To: l3vpn at ietf.org

	Folks,

	Ron