Subject: Call for presentations in Dublin

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:36:04 -0400

Hello;

The only request for presentation that I am aware for L3VPN in Dublin  
is for
draft-pmohapat-l3vpn-acceptown-community. If you put in a request to  
Ron or Rick, please
forward it to us immediately.

As new chairs, Danny and I are tasked with "unblocking" the working  
group on the Multicast L3VPN issue.

We would like to encourage WG members to submit presentations on the  
direction that the WG should take in with regards to multicast.

We would also be glad to receive off-line suggestions for speakers,  
directions to follow to achieve consensus, etc.

The meeting is currently scheduled for

Monday : 1300-1500 Afternoon Session I, so we have two hours, and I  
would hope to allow plenty of time for discussion.

Of course, suggestions for presentations for other relevant matters  
are also welcomed.

Regards
Marshall

Begin forwarded message:

> The L3VPN Working Group was chartered to deliver a multicast  
> solution with associated applicability statements, MIBs, etc. in  
> June of 2004, with individual work published as far back as year  
> 2000. While a lot of time and effort has been invested over the past  
> 8 years, we are still lacking a clear direction on how to best move  
> forward. In the hopes of providing some fresh perspective, the INT  
> and RTG ADs in cooperation with the L3VPN WG Chairs have decided  
> make some changes in the management structure.