Subject: Re: [Tsvwg] WGLC started for L3VPNs over RSVP

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 15:11:19 +0100

Magnus Westerlund skrev:
> Hi,
> 
> We forgot to send this WG last call to the L3VPN WG. So we will extend
> this and send a new announcement that include the l3vpn group.
> 

After searching the L3VPN list archive I found that they had been
informed about the WG last call.

We can therefore almost conclude the WG last call by saying that there
has been no comment against publication. However, there has also been no
support. I would have hoped for some positive feedback.

If there hasn't been any additional comments by tomorrow we will request
publication.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:04:38 -0500

If anyone has any comments, now would be a good time to make them...

Regards
Marshall