Subject: Posting of IPR Disclosure related to Juniper's Statement of IPR related to draft-ietf-l3vpn-2547bis-mcast-bgp-06

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 14:37:50 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Yakov Rekhter, Eric Rosen, Rahul Aggarwal, Thomas Morin:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "BGP Encodings
and Procedures for Multicast in MPLS/BGP IP VPNs"
(draft-ietf-l3vpn-2547bis-mcast-bgp) was submitted to the IETF Secretariat on
2009-03-17 and has been posted on the "IETF Page of Intellectual Property Rights
Disclosures" (https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1116/). The title of the IPR
disclosure is "Juniper's Statement of IPR related to
draft-ietf-l3vpn-2547bis-mcast-bgp-06."

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 09:01:22 -0600

FYI...

-danny

Begin forwarded message:

> From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
> Date: March 18, 2009 3:37:50 PM MDT
> To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
> Cc: , [email-masked], "[email-masked]"@ietf.org, [email-masked] 
> , [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
> Subject: Posting of IPR Disclosure related to Juniper's Statement of  
> IPR related to draft-ietf-l3vpn-2547bis-mcast-bgp-06
>