Subject: L3VPN Schedule

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 16:40:52 -0400

The draft IETF schedule is out, and L3VPN is scheduled for Monday  
afternoon :

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/75/75-Draft-Agenda.pdf

1520-1720 Afternoon Session II – 2 hour
  APP vcarddav vCard and CardDAV WG
  INT autoconf Ad-Hoc Network Autoconfiguration WG
  OPS ipfix IP Flow Information Export WG
  OPS grow Global Routing Operations WG
  RAI drinks Data for Reachability of Inter/tra-NetworK SIP WG
  RTG idr Inter-Domain Routing WG
  RTG l3vpn Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks WG
  SEC hokey Handover Keying WG

1.) If you see any unsupportable conflicts here, please speak up.

2.) Please send us proposals for presentations.

3.) Don't forget the schedule :

July 6, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)  
submission by 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF ID  
Submission Tool.
July 13, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PDT  
(24:00 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.
July 15, Wednesday - Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PDT  
(24:00 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.
July 17, Friday - Early-Bird registration and payment cut-off at 17:00  
PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT).

Regards
Marshall

---

From: Robert Raszuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 13:50:35 -0700

> 1.) If you see any unsupportable conflicts here, please speak up.

What a brilliant arrangement to have GROW & IDR & L3VPN to run in 
parallel. I don't recall any IETF with such great overlap.

Cheers,
R.

> submission by 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF ID Submission 
> Tool.
> July 15, Wednesday - Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PDT (24:00 
> UTC/GMT), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.