Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l3vpn-e2e-rsvp-te-reqts-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 10:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Requirements for supporting Customer RSVP and RSVP-TE over a BGP/MPLS IP-VPN
	Author(s)	: K. Kumaki, Y. Kamite, R. Zhang
	Filename	: draft-ietf-l3vpn-e2e-rsvp-te-reqts-05.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2009-12-28
	
Today, customers expect to run triple play services through 
    BGP/MPLS IP-VPNs. Some Service Providers will deploy services that 
    request QoS guarantees from a local CE to a remote CE across the 
    network. As a result, the application (e.g., voice, video, 
    bandwidth-guaranteed data pipe, etc.) requirements for an end-to- 
    end QOS and reserving an adequate bandwidth continue to increase. 
     
    Service Providers can use both an MPLS and an MPLS-TE LSP to meet 
    the service objectives. This document describes service provider  
    requirements for supporting a customer RSVP and RSVP-TE over a  
    BGP/MPLS IP-VPN.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l3vpn-e2e-rsvp-te-reqts-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.