Subject: FW: 77th IETF - Hotel Reservation Cutoff - Friday, February 26

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 17:26:12 +0000

FYI. Ben

________________________________________
From: [email-masked] [[email-masked]] On Behalf Of IETF Secretariat [[email-masked]]
Sent: 17 February 2010 17:05
To: IETF Announcement list
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: 77th IETF - Hotel Reservation Cutoff - Friday, February 26

77th IETF Meeting
Anaheim, CA, USA
March 21-26, 2010

The cutoff date to make your hotel reservation at the Anaheim Hilton at
the IETF group rate is Friday, February 26, 2010.

Register online at: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/77/

1. Accommodations & Breakfast Information
2. Social Event - there will not be one
3. Registration Types
4. Visas and Letters of Invitation
=================================================
1) Accommodations & Breakfast Information
The IETF has a sleeping room block at the IETF 77 meeting venue: the
Hilton Anaheim. This block will be held until Friday, February 26, 2010.
Room rate is $194 USD single and $214 USD double (two beds) plus 15% per
room per night and $1.15 USD per room per night tax. More information
about the hotel can be found here:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/77/hotel.html.
Breakfast will be provided as part of the on-site meeting services and is
not included as part of your guest room rate.

2) Social Event
There will not be a social event at this IETF meeting.  The agenda
schedule for Tuesday will be the same as Monday.

3) Registration Types
A. Early-Bird Registration - USD 635.00
Register and pay before Friday, 12 March 2010 at 17:00 PST (24:00 UTC) for
Early-Bird rate.

B. After Early-Bird cutoff - USD 785.00

C. Full-time Student Registrations - USD 150.00
Full-time students with proper ID are eligible to receive a special USD
150.00 student rate. Student rate is not subject to any late-fees.
Students will also be able to register on-site at the special student
rate. Failure to provide valid student ID on-site will revoke the special
student status.

D. One Day Pass Registration - USD 200.00
We are once again offering a one-day pass for $200. Benefits are:
   1. Attend all sessions during any one day of the Meeting, and partake
of the food and beverage during the breaks
   2. You select which day to attend when you show up onsite to check-in
   3. Payments may be made onsite without a late fee
   4. Pass can be upgraded to a full Meeting Registration, however, late
fee may apply if initial one-day payment not made before Early Bird
deadline
   5. Attend Sunday Tutorials at no additional charge
   6. Attend Sunday Welcome Reception at no additional charge
   7. Attend Wednesday and Thursday Plenaries at no additional charge

CANCELLATION
The cut-off for registration cancellation is Monday, 15 March 2010 at
17:00 PT (01:00 Tuesday, March 16 UTC). Cancellations are subject to a
10% (ten percent) cancellation fee.

Online Registration ends: Friday, 19 March, 2010 at 17:00 PT (24:00 UTC)

On-site Registration
You can register onsite at the meeting in Anaheim, CA, USA starting
Sunday, 21 March 2010 at 12:00 noon PT.

Meeting Schedule: Start Monday morning and run through Friday at 15:15
local time. Most training sessions will take place on Sunday afternoon 21
March 2010. Participants should plan their travel accordingly.

4) Letters of Invitation and Visas
Letters of Invitation
After you complete the meeting registration process, you will be given the
option to request an IETF letter of invitation.

Visas
We recommend you allocate at least one month to complete the visa process.
See here for more information on the visa application process:
https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov

The following countries participate in the Visa Waiver Program (as of
December 30, 2008):
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Czech Republic, Denmark,
Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy,
Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, the
Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore,
Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the
United Kingdom

Applications may be submitted at any time prior to travel to the United
States. The Department of Homeland Security recommends that travel
authorization applications be submitted at least 72 hours prior to travel.
Unless revoked, travel authorizations are valid for two years from the
date of authorization, or until your passport expires, whichever comes
first.

You can update the following information at https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov once
you have received approval:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Airline and flight number
- City where you are boarding
- Address while in the United States

Only 32 days until IETF 77!