Subject: RE: Agenda Requests for IETF 77

From: "Daniel King" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 22:48:33 -0000

Hi all, 

The draft l3vpn agenda for IETF 77 is now online:

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/l3vpn/agenda?item=agenda77.html

If anyone has an additional request please let us know. If your presenting
slides, please send your slides no later than Friday 19, March. 

Br, Dan.

From: Daniel King [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 19 February 2010 06:56
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; 'Danny McPherson'; [email-masked];
'Daniel King'
Subject: Agenda Requests for IETF 77

Hello L3VPN'rs,

Please let us know if you have an agenda request for our L3VPN session at
IETF 77.  Reply to this email (please also CC the co-chairs) with the
desired duration, topic/draft title, and presenter for each slot that you
request. Please let us have your requests by Friday, March 12th. 

Key dates are at: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2010.html#IETF77

2010-02-26 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.

2010-03-01 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 17:00 PST (01:00 Tuesday, March 2 UTC), upload using IETF ID
Submission Tool.

2010-03-08 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PST
(01:00 Tuesday, March 9 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

The preliminary agenda is at: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda/

Thanks,

Dan

---

From: "Daniel King" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 23:49:08 -0000

Hi Folks, 

We are missing a number of side decks. Please send these today so we can put
them online before the WG session. 

Thanks, Dan.

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Daniel King
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 10:49 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Danny McPherson'
Subject: RE: Agenda Requests for IETF 77

Hi all, 

Br, Dan.

Hello L3VPN'rs,

Thanks,

Dan