Subject: Re: Poll to adopt draft-marques-l3vpn-ibgp-01 as a L3VPN WG

From: "Akira Takayama (atakayam)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 16:01:14 +0800

Hi

Yes,Support

Best regards,

Akira

(2010/04/08 5:37), benjamin.niven-jenkins at bt.com wrote:

> Colleagues,

> This e-mail is to start a poll on whther the L3VPN WG should adopt
draft-marques-l3vpn-ibgp-01 as a L3VPN WG document.

> Please indicate your support or otherwise by responding to this
message (woth yes/support or no/do not support) or e-mailing the WG
chairs privately.

> Please send your responses by the end of April 21st PST.

> Ben

> P.S. Pedro, apologies for not initiating this sooner, your original
request didn;t appear to make it to my email for some reason.

 

=====================================================
Akira Takayama CCIE
[email-masked]
Core Network
Advanced Services
Cisco Systems G.K.

Shinjuku-Mutsui Bldg, 2-1-1, Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo

163-0412 Japan

Cisco.com - http://www.cisco.com/

03 5324 4447

090-5210-0437
====================================================

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or
disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact
the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.

For corporate legal information go to:

http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html