Subject: Minutes of L3VPN IETF 84 sessions

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 07:39:48 +0000

Hello,

The minutes of the two sessions held in Vancouver have been posted at 
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/84/minutes/minutes-84-l3vpn .

If you have changes or additions to suggest, please do so before the end 
of the week.

Many thanks to our secretary Dan King for taking the minutes of the 
first session, and to Nabil Bitar who took care of the second one.

-Thomas

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.