Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-mldp-nlri-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 06:21:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Encoding mLDP FECs in the NLRI of BGP MCAST-VPN Routes
	Author(s)       : IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Eric C. Rosen
                          Uwe Joorde
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-mldp-nlri-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-12-02

Abstract:
   Many service providers offer "BGP/MPLS IP VPN" service to their
   customers.  Existing IETF standards specify the procedures and
   protocols that a service provider uses in order to offer this service
   to customers who have IP unicast and IP multicast traffic in their
   VPNs.  It is also desirable to be able to support customers who have
   MPLS multicast traffic in their VPNs.  This document specifies the
   procedures and protocol extensions that are needed to support
   customers who use the Multicast Extensions to Label Distribution
   Protocol (mLDP) as the control protocol for their MPLS multicast
   traffic.  Existing standards do provide some support for customers
   who use mLDP, but only under a restrictive set of circumstances.
   This document generalizes the existing support to include all cases
   where the customer uses mLDP, without any restrictions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-mldp-nlri

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-mldp-nlri-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-mldp-nlri-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/