Subject: RE> Poll for adoption: draft-fang-l3vpn-end-system-requirements

From: Bruno Rijsman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 19:30:30 -0700

Yes, I support the adoption of this draft.

This is a well written draft addressing an important topic.

---

Hello working group,

This email starts a two-week poll on adopting
draft-fang-l3vpn-end-system-requirements [1] as a working group item.

Please send comments to the list and state if you support adoption or
not (in the later case, please also state the reasons).

This poll runs until **September 19th**.

*Coincidentally*, we are also polling for knowledge of any IPR that
applies to this draft, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in
compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669
and 5378 for more details).

==> *If you are listed as a document author or contributor* please

respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR.

The draft will not be adopted until a response has been received from
each author and contributor.

If you are on the L3VPN WG mailing list but are not listed as an author
or contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of
any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thank you,

Martin & Thomas
l3vpn chairs

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fang-l3vpn-end-system-requirements-03