Subject: WG Last Call on draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-extranet

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 15:21:06 +0200

Hello working group,

This email starts a two-week Working Group Last Call on
draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-extranet.

Please read the document if you haven't read the most recent version,
and send your comments to the list, no later than October 22nd.

No IPR disclosure exists against this document.
Please note however that we recently reminded the authors to check for 
the existence of IPR and report that on the list, but we still miss a 
statement from one author.

Thank you,

Martin & Thomas

---

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 14:25:22 +0200

All,

we have now received the last statement.

So, no IPR disclosure exists against this document and none of the 
authors knows IPR which applies to this draft and that would not have 
been disclosed.

-m