Subject: Closing L3VPN

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:04:34 +0100

Hi,

BESS is up and running and there seem to be no issues with the mailing list.

I plan to ask the Secretariat to close this list, but to retain the email
archive. New postings will bounce.

Thanks,
Adrian

---

From: Robert Raszuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 16:10:56 +0200

Adrian,

Isn't this a bit of a nonsense to close the list in the middle of gathering
support for the acceptance of the draft(s) ?

I observed (when indicating my support) that the call was send only to
L3VPN and most people reply-to by default, but no one seemed to care.

Cheers,
R.

Martin Vigoureux via <https://support.google.com/mail/answer/1311182?hl=en>
ietf.org
Oct 19 (3 days ago)
to l3vpn
Hello Working Group,

This email starts a two-week poll on adopting
draft-fang-l3vpn-virtual-pe-05 [1].

Please send comments to the list and state if you support adoption or
not (in both cases please also state the reasons).

This poll runs until November the 3rd.