Subject: [Lake] Weekly github digest (reqs, edhoc)

From: Webmaster via GitHub API <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2021 23:30:08 -0800 (PST)

Issues
------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+6/-12/💬23)
  6 issues created:
  - Loss of Message_4 (by marco-tiloca-sics)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/65 
  - Max retransmissions of EDHOC messages (by marco-tiloca-sics)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/64 
  - When key-confirmation is needed latest (by marco-tiloca-sics)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/63 
  - COSE_Key content constrained according to EDHOC (by fpalombini)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/62 
  - Change message_1 format (by fpalombini)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/61 
  - Test vectors comments from Peter (by fpalombini)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/60 

  14 issues received 23 new comments:
  - #61 Change message_1 format (2 by marco-tiloca-sics, petervanderstok)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/61 
  - #59 Update acknowledgements. (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/59 
  - #58 Length values when using the Exporter for OSCORE (3 by gselander, marco-tiloca-sics, mcr)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/58 [LAKE interim jan 2021] 
  - #56 Rename EDHOC-Exporter-FS (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/56 
  - #52 Clarify decryption of CIPHERTEXT_2 (4 by emanjon, gselander, marco-tiloca-sics)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/52 [LAKE interim jan 2021] 
  - #48 Sections 1.0 and 1.1 needs restructure (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/48 
  - #35 Register ciphersuites with high security (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/35 
  - #34 How to do encryption without integrity in message_2 (2 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/34 [LAKE interim jan 2021] 
  - #33 Reference draft-mattsson-cose-cbor-cert-compress (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/33 
  - #24 Forward and backward secrecy (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/24 
  - #21 Use of SHA-512 in constrained IoT. (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/21 
  - #18 Optional message_4 for key confirmation (3 by gselander, marco-tiloca-sics)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/18 [LAKE interim jan 2021] 
  - #17 Specify key exchange as KEM? (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/17 
  - #2 Ciphersuites requiring multiple SHA  (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/2 

  12 issues closed:
  - Test vectors not adhering to section 4.4.3 (cipher suite verification by the Responder in message 1) https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/44 
  - Mandatory to implement cipher suite https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/22 [LAKE interim jan 2021] 
  - Register ciphersuites with high security https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/35 
  - Reference draft-mattsson-cose-cbor-cert-compress https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/33 
  - Use of SHA-512 in constrained IoT. https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/21 
  - Ciphersuites requiring multiple SHA  https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/2 
  - Replace PSK ECDHE  https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/3 
  - Specify key exchange as KEM? https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/17 
  - Section 3 and 4.1-4.2 needs restructure  https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/40 
  - Sections 1.0 and 1.1 needs restructure https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/48 
  - Terminology for ciphertext/authentication tag https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/53 
  - Rename EDHOC-Exporter-FS https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/56 

Pull requests
-------------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+0/-0/💬2)
  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #49 Refactor of Section 1 (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/49 
  - #38 HPKE KEM (test) (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/38 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/lake-wg/reqs
* https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc