Subject: [Lake] Weekly github digest (reqs, edhoc)

From: Webmaster via GitHub API <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 23:30:07 -0800 (PST)

Issues
------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+5/-4/💬12)
  5 issues created:
  - Update acknowledgements. (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/59 
  - Length values when using the Exporter for OSCORE (by marco-tiloca-sics)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/58 
  - Passing information to the application (by marco-tiloca-sics)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/57 
  - Rename EDHOC-Exporter-FS (by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/56 
  - Fix test vector (by fpalombini)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/55 

  8 issues received 12 new comments:
  - #54 Real certificates in test vector (2 by fpalombini, gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/54 
  - #53 Terminology for ciphertext/authentication tag (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/53 
  - #52 Clarify decryption of CIPHERTEXT_2 (3 by emanjon, marco-tiloca-sics)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/52 
  - #30 What exactly is ERR_MSG and how to distinguish a regular message from an error message (1 by StefanHri)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/30 
  - #25 Need for resumption procedure? (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/25 
  - #22 Mandatory to implement cipher suite (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/22 
  - #19 Support of SHAKE and KMAC (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/19 
  - #18 Optional message_4 for key confirmation (2 by emanjon, gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/18 

  4 issues closed:
  - Support of SHAKE and KMAC https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/19 
  - Need for resumption procedure? https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/25 
  - Real certificates in test vector https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/54 
  - Fix test vector https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/55 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/lake-wg/reqs
* https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc