Subject: [Lake] Weekly github digest (reqs, edhoc)

From: Webmaster via GitHub API <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 23:30:07 -0800 (PST)

Issues
------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+5/-7/💬15)
  5 issues created:
  - JSON test vector format for automatic parsing (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/78 
  - use of 5chain (by petervanderstok)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/77 
  - appendix b.1.1 (by petervanderstok)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/76 
  - Move 7.2.  Transferring EDHOC in CoAP to draft-palombini? (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/75 
  - Classes of Error messages. (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/74 

  14 issues received 15 new comments:
  - #77 use of 5chain (2 by gselander, petervanderstok)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/77 
  - #76 appendix b.1.1 (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/76 
  - #74 Classes of Error messages. (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/74 
  - #70 Message_4  (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/70 
  - #68 More information about certificate transport (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/68 [v-05] 
  - #65 Loss of Message_4 (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/65 
  - #63 When key-confirmation is needed latest (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/63 
  - #61 Change message_1 format (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/61 
  - #60 Test vectors comments from Peter (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/60 
  - #30 What exactly is ERR_MSG and how to distinguish a regular message from an error message (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/30 [LAKE interim jan 2021] 
  - #23 Agreement/negotiation of parameters/options (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/23 
  - #22 Mandatory to implement cipher suite (1 by malishav)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/22 [LAKE interim jan 2021] 
  - #6 Clarify properties inferred from other crypto (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/6 
  - #5 Clarify assumptions regarding use of TEE (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/5 

  7 issues closed:
  - Message_4  https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/70 
  - More information about certificate transport https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/68 [v-05] 
  - use of 5chain https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/77 
  - Agreement/negotiation of parameters/options https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/23 
  - What exactly is ERR_MSG and how to distinguish a regular message from an error message https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/30 [LAKE interim jan 2021] 
  - Clarify properties inferred from other crypto https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/6 
  - Clarify assumptions regarding use of TEE https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/5 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/lake-wg/reqs
* https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc