Subject: [Lake] Weekly github digest (reqs, edhoc)

From: Webmaster via GitHub API <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2021 23:30:06 -0800 (PST)

Issues
------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+11/-2/💬16)
  11 issues created:
  - editorial / usability: corr and C_x omission (by chrysn)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/89 
  - Opportunistic use (by chrysn)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/88 
  - Compressing ".well-known/edhoc" (by chrysn)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/87 
  - Change log (by chrysn)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/86 
  - State idempotency (by chrysn)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/85 
  - Make .well-known/edhoc specific to OSCORE (by chrysn)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/84 
  - Summarize all CDDL in one appendix (by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/83 
  - COSE header map for public key (by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/82 
  - Effects of limited amounts of randomness (by chrysn)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/81 
  - Applicability statement can depend on conditions during EDHOC execution (by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/80 
  - Coding density for bstr_identifier (by chrysn)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/79 

  11 issues received 16 new comments:
  - #85 State idempotency (1 by chrysn)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/85 
  - #84 Make .well-known/edhoc specific to OSCORE (1 by chrysn)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/84 
  - #81 Effects of limited amounts of randomness (1 by chrysn)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/81 
  - #80 Applicability statement can depend on conditions during EDHOC execution (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/80 
  - #79 Coding density for bstr_identifier (1 by chrysn)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/79 
  - #76 appendix b.1.1 (2 by gselander, petervanderstok)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/76 
  - #74 Classes of Error messages. (2 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/74 
  - #61 Change message_1 format (3 by chrysn, gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/61 
  - #60 Test vectors comments from Peter (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/60 
  - #39 Add guidelines for distinguishing received messages. Relates to #30. (1 by chrysn)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/39 [LAKE interim jan 2021] 
  - #18 Optional message_4 for key confirmation (2 by gselander, highlunder)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/18 [LAKE interim jan 2021] 

  2 issues closed:
  - Test vectors comments from Peter https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/60 
  - appendix b.1.1 https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/76 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/lake-wg/reqs
* https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc