Subject: [Lake] Weekly github digest (reqs, edhoc)

From: Webmaster via GitHub API <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 00:30:11 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+2/-10/💬12)
  2 issues created:
  - Detailing EDHOC error in CoAP error (by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/134 
  - "Empty byte string" (by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/133 

  11 issues received 12 new comments:
  - #134 Detailing EDHOC error in CoAP error (2 by gselander, marco-tiloca-sics)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/134 
  - #125 CRED_x in CWT format  (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/125 
  - #121 EDHOC is not secure with the future planned encryption algorithms for the AEAD interface (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/121 
  - #115 Transfer CWT (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/115 
  - #95 Dependency between corr and transport (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/95 
  - #91 Implementation guidance for CoAP (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/91 
  - #90 Clarify "auxiliary data" (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/90 
  - #88 Opportunistic use (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/88 
  - #82 COSE header map for public key (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/82 
  - #81 Effects of limited amounts of randomness (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/81 
  - #62 COSE_Key content constrained according to EDHOC (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/62 

  10 issues closed:
  - COSE_Key content constrained according to EDHOC https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/62 
  - COSE header map for public key https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/82 
  - Self-contained specification https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/1 
  - Clarify "auxiliary data" https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/90 
  - Applicability statement can depend on conditions during EDHOC execution https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/80 
  - Implementation guidance for CoAP https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/91 
  - Dependency between corr and transport https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/95 
  - C_1: use "nil" instead of "null" https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/118 
  - Determining CRED_x from ID_CRED_x https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/128 
  - Recommended transport of EDHOC https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/132 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/lake-wg/reqs
* https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc