Subject: [Lake] Weekly github digest (reqs, edhoc)

From: Webmaster via GitHub API <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2021 00:30:15 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+5/-6/💬3)
  5 issues created:
  - EAD is underspecified (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/149 
  - CRED_R may not be a bstr (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/147 
  - Describe the nonce use in KeyUpdate with a few words (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/146 
  - Describe in a sentence or two why psk is not supported (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/145 
  - CDDL section is outdated (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/144 

  2 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #142 is 101 pages too many words? (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/142 
  - #121 Simpler more secure MAC calculation (2 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/121 

  6 issues closed:
  - Nit on draft: Forward Secrecy. Lose the "Perfect" claim. https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/138 
  - CRED_R may not be a bstr https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/147 
  - Describe the nonce use in KeyUpdate with a few words https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/146 
  - IETF 111 comments on EAD https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/140 
  - CDDL section is outdated https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/144 
  - Describe in a sentence or two why psk is not supported https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/145 

Pull requests
-------------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+2/-2/💬5)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - RFC 7624 and Forward Secrecy (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/150 
  - CRED_x is not bstr (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/148 

  5 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #137 Simpler more secure MAC calculation (CBOR array) (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/137 
  - #136 Simpler more secure MAC calculation (CBOR sequence) (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/136 
  - #122 Drop bstr_identifier, allow bstr / int in C_x instead (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/122 [duplicate] 
  - #117 Move the prepended C_x from the messages to CoAP section (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/117 [duplicate] 
  - #98 bstr / int (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/98 [duplicate] 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - RFC 7624 and Forward Secrecy
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/150 
  - CRED_x is not bstr
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/148 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/lake-wg/reqs
* https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc