Subject: [Lake] Weekly github digest (reqs, edhoc)

From: Webmaster via GitHub API <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 00:30:10 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+0/-6/💬8)
  8 issues received 8 new comments:
  - #141 How can EAD violate security properties? (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/141 
  - #125 CRED_x in CWT format  (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/125 
  - #115 Transfer CWT (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/115 
  - #103 Optimization of message size (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/103 
  - #88 Opportunistic use (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/88 
  - #84 Make .well-known/edhoc specific to OSCORE (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/84 
  - #64 Max retransmissions of EDHOC messages (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/64 
  - #8 Verification of intended peer (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/8 

  6 issues closed:
  - Transfer CWT https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/115 
  - Max retransmissions of EDHOC messages https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/64 
  - Opportunistic use https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/88 
  - Optimization of message size https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/103 
  - CRED_x in CWT format  https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/125 
  - Detailing EDHOC error in CoAP error https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/134 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/lake-wg/reqs
* https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc