Subject: [Lake] Weekly github digest (reqs, edhoc)

From: Webmaster via GitHub API <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2021 00:30:12 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+5/-0/💬13)
  5 issues created:
  - is 101 pages too many words? (by sftcd)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/142 
  - How can EAD violate security properties? (by chrysn)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/141 
  - IETF 111 comments on EAD (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/140 
  - Maybe align with https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-harkins-cfrg-dnhpke/ (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/139 
  - Nit on draft: Forward Secrecy. Lose the "Perfect" claim. (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/138 

  4 issues received 13 new comments:
  - #142 is 101 pages too many words? (4 by emanjon, gselander, mcr, sftcd)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/142 
  - #138 Nit on draft: Forward Secrecy. Lose the "Perfect" claim. (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/138 
  - #121 Simpler more secure MAC calculation (7 by emanjon, gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/121 
  - #62 COSE_Key content constrained according to EDHOC (1 by lemikev)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/62 

Pull requests
-------------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+4/-0/💬7)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Optimization of message_2 to 45 bytes (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/143 
  - Simpler more secure MAC calculation (CBOR array) (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/137 
  - Simpler more secure MAC calculation (CBOR sequence) (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/136 
  - Update draft-ietf-lake-edhoc.md (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/135 

  6 pull requests received 7 new comments:
  - #143 Optimization of message_2 to 45 bytes (2 by emanjon, marco-tiloca-sics)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/143 
  - #137 Simpler more secure MAC calculation (CBOR array) (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/137 
  - #136 Simpler more secure MAC calculation (CBOR sequence) (1 by chrysn)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/136 
  - #135 Update draft-ietf-lake-edhoc.md (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/135 
  - #129 PR#117 rebased on master (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/129 
  - #123 Simplify MAC calculation (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/123 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/lake-wg/reqs
* https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc