Subject: [Lake] Weekly github digest (reqs, edhoc)

From: Webmaster via GitHub API <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 00:30:13 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+0/-3/💬9)
  4 issues received 9 new comments:
  - #149 EAD is underspecified (3 by emanjon, gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/149 
  - #134 Detailing EDHOC error in CoAP error (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/134 
  - #121 Simpler more secure MAC calculation (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/121 
  - #118 C_1: use "nil" instead of "null" (4 by emanjon, gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/118 

  3 issues closed:
  - C_1: use "nil" instead of "null" https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/118 
  - Simpler more secure MAC calculation https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/121 
  - EAD is underspecified https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/149 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/lake-wg/reqs
* https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc