Subject: [Lake] Weekly github digest (reqs, edhoc)

From: Webmaster via GitHub API <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2021 00:30:13 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+9/-1/💬18)
  9 issues created:
  - Make it clear that ID_CRED_x are COSE header maps (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/161 
  - Should CWT and UCCS have different COSE header parameters? (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/159 
  - Registration of a CoRE Resource Type (by marco-tiloca-sics)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/158 
  - The CWT Confirmation Method 'kid' should also be updated to bstr / int (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/157 
  - CRED_x for 'kid' is not specified (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/156 
  - ERR_TYPE for ERR_CODE = 2 is a name instead of type. (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/155 
  - Definition of info in the key derivation (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/154 
  - There are two different mac_length  (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/153 
  - Simpler and shorter SUITES_I (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/151 

  9 issues received 18 new comments:
  - #161 Make it clear that ID_CRED_x are COSE header maps (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/161 
  - #159 Should CWT and UCCS have different COSE header parameters? (2 by emanjon, marco-tiloca-sics)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/159 
  - #158 Registration of a CoRE Resource Type (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/158 
  - #157 The CWT Confirmation Method 'kid' should also be updated to bstr / int (3 by emanjon, gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/157 
  - #156 CRED_x for 'kid' is not specified (3 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/156 
  - #154 Definition of info in the key derivation (2 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/154 
  - #153 There are two different mac_length  (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/153 
  - #151 Simpler and shorter SUITES_I (4 by emanjon, gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/151 
  - #47 Test vectors additions (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/47 

  1 issues closed:
  - Should CWT and UCCS have different COSE header parameters? https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/159 

Pull requests
-------------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+2/-2/💬2)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - mac_length and info (#153 and #154) (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/160 
  - Narrowed definition of SUITES_I (by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/152 

  1 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #152 SUITES and kid (#151 #155 #156) (2 by gselander, marco-tiloca-sics)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/152 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - SUITES and kid (#151 #155 #156)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/152 
  - mac_length and info (#153 and #154)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/160 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/lake-wg/reqs
* https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc