Subject: [Lake] Weekly github digest (reqs, edhoc)

From: Webmaster via GitHub API <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 00:30:14 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+2/-7/💬17)
  2 issues created:
  - Explanation of COSE processing (by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/177 
  - Replace UCCS with CCS (by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/175 

  7 issues received 17 new comments:
  - #177 Explanation of COSE processing (6 by emanjon, gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/177 
  - #175 Replace UCCS with CCS (4 by emanjon, gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/175 
  - #174 Use of confirmable messages in CoAP (2 by chrysn, gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/174 [LAKE interim Oct 21] 
  - #172   Change edhoc_aead_id to selected cipher suite in info structure (2 by emanjon, gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/172 [Close?] 
  - #170 Traces document - New note on connection identifiers (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/170 [Close?] 
  - #163 Align exporter labels (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/163 [Close?] 
  - #162 COSE CWT and UCCS header parameters - tagged, untagged, or both (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/162 [work in progress -11] 

  7 issues closed:
  - TEE security consideration https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/99 [Close?] 
  - "Empty byte string" https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/133 [Close?] [work in progress -11] 
  - Align exporter labels https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/163 [Close?] 
  - Traces document - New note on connection identifiers https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/170 [Close?] 
  -   Change edhoc_aead_id to selected cipher suite in info structure https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/172 [Close?] 
  - Replace UCCS with CCS https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/175 
  - Replace UCCS with CCS https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/175 

Pull requests
-------------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+1/-1/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Authentication parameters (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/176 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Authentication parameters
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/176 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/lake-wg/reqs
* https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc