Subject: [Lake] Weekly github digest (reqs, edhoc)

From: Webmaster via GitHub API <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 00:30:12 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+3/-3/💬9)
  3 issues created:
  - Test vector documentation (by StefanHri)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/187 
  - EAD internal structure and the EAD API (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/186 
  - Test Vectors - more suits (by stoprocent)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/185 

  4 issues received 9 new comments:
  - #187 Test vector documentation (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/187 
  - #186 EAD internal structure and the EAD API (5 by StefanHri, emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/186 
  - #185 Test Vectors - more suits (2 by StefanHri, emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/185 
  - #183 How to handle x5t-sender etc. (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/183 [IETF 112] 

  3 issues closed:
  - Make it clearer what is explanations of COSE. https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/171 [Close?] 
  - Specify key exchange as KEM? https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/17 [Close?] 
  - EDHOC with Post-Quantum Cryptography  https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/180 [Close?] 

Pull requests
-------------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+0/-1/💬3)
  1 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #184 Limie use of COSE header parameters (3 by emanjon, gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/184 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Limie use of COSE header parameters
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/184 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/lake-wg/reqs
* https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc