Subject: [Lake] Weekly github digest (reqs, edhoc)

From: Webmaster via GitHub API <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 00:30:17 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+1/-3/💬17)
  1 issues created:
  - How to handle x5t-sender etc. (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/183 

  7 issues received 17 new comments:
  - #183 How to handle x5t-sender etc. (7 by emanjon, gselander, mcr)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/183 
  - #180 EDHOC with Post-Quantum Cryptography  (3 by StefanHri, gselander, pbtgit)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/180 [Close?] 
  - #177 Explanation of COSE processing (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/177 [v-12] 
  - #169 Content of draft-selander-lake-traces (3 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/169 
  - #167 Registration procedures for the new EDHOC registries (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/167 [Close?] 
  - #73 Unclear which parts of the spec that are MTI (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/73 [v-12] 
  - #17 Specify key exchange as KEM? (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/17 [v-12] 

  3 issues closed:
  - Registration procedures for the new EDHOC registries https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/167 [Close?] 
  - Unclear which parts of the spec that are MTI https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/73 [v-12] 
  - Explanation of COSE processing https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/177 [v-12] 

Pull requests
-------------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+1/-2/💬4)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Limie use of COSE header parameters (by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/184 

  2 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #182 COSE algorithms, KEMs, and PQC (2 by emanjon, gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/182 
  - #179 Clarifying processing (2 by emanjon, gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/179 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - COSE algorithms, KEMs, and PQC
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/182 
  - Clarifying processing
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/179 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/lake-wg/reqs
* https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc