Subject: [Lake] Weekly github digest (reqs, edhoc)

From: Webmaster via GitHub API <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 00:30:11 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+0/-0/💬21)
  6 issues received 21 new comments:
  - #180 EDHOC with Post-Quantum Cryptography  (9 by StefanHri, emanjon, pbtgit)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/180 [v-12] 
  - #177 Explanation of COSE processing (2 by emanjon, gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/177 [v-12] 
  - #171 Make it clearer what is explanations of COSE. (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/171 [Close?] 
  - #162 COSE CWT and UCCS header parameters - tagged, untagged, or both (6 by cabo, gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/162 
  - #81 Effects of limited amounts of randomness (2 by gselander, seanturner)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/81 [Close?] [LAKE interim Oct 21] 
  - #17 Specify key exchange as KEM? (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/17 

Pull requests
-------------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+2/-1/💬2)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - COSE algorithms, KEMs, and PQC (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/182 
  - MTI section #73 (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/181 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #182 COSE algorithms, KEMs, and PQC (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/182 
  - #179 Clarifying processing (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/179 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - MTI section #73
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/181 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/lake-wg/reqs
* https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc