Subject: [Lake] Weekly github digest (reqs, edhoc)

From: Webmaster via GitHub API <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 00:30:10 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+6/-5/💬13)
  6 issues created:
  - Kathleen Moriarty's review of -12 (by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/196 
  - Compact Representation Apendinx (by stoprocent)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/195 
  - Stefan Hristozov's review of -12 (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/194 
  - Allow COSE HPKE algorithms for method 0? (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/193 
  - Marco Tiloca's review of -12 (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/192 
  - Correct the information about non-repudiation. (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/191 

  7 issues received 13 new comments:
  - #196 Kathleen Moriarty's review of -12 (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/196 
  - #195 Compact Representation Apendinx (5 by emanjon, gselander, stoprocent)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/195 
  - #193 Allow COSE HPKE algorithms for method 0? (2 by gselander, mcr)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/193 
  - #191 Correct the information about non-repudiation. (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/191 [Close?] 
  - #189 Optional padding to hide length of ID_CRED_I and ID_CRED_R? (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/189 [IETF 112] 
  - #188 Missing SUITES_R in the test vectors  (2 by StefanHri, emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/188 
  - #139 Maybe align with https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-harkins-cfrg-dnhpke/ (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/139 

  5 issues closed:
  - Make it clear that ID_CRED_x are COSE header maps https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/161 [Close?] 
  - COSE CWT and UCCS header parameters - tagged, untagged, or both https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/162 [Close?] 
  - Use of confirmable messages in CoAP https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/174 [Close?] 
  - How to handle x5t-sender etc. https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/183 [Close?] 
  - Compact Representation Apendinx https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/195 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/lake-wg/reqs
* https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc