Subject: [Lake] Weekly github digest (reqs, edhoc)

From: Webmaster via GitHub API <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 23:30:13 -0800 (PST)

Issues
------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+2/-6/💬22)
  2 issues created:
  - Ed25519 instead of EdDSA (by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/218 
  - Sean Turner's review of -12 (by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/217 

  14 issues received 22 new comments:
  - #218 Ed25519 instead of EdDSA (2 by emanjon, malishav)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/218 
  - #215 Verification of identities in X.509 and CWT (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/215 
  - #209 Change MTI cipher suite to (0 AND 1) OR (2 AND 3) (3 by emanjon, malishav)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/209 [Close?] [Done in master] 
  - #208 Error message => Discontinue (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/208 
  - #204 Length of labels, removal of master (1 by chrysn)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/204 [Close?] [PR exists] [Interim 15 Dec 2021] 
  - #202 Stephen Farrell 's review of -12 (2 by chrysn, emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/202 [Close?] [PR exists] 
  - #196 Kathleen Moriarty's review of -12 (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/196 [Done in master] 
  - #193 Allow COSE HPKE algorithms for method 0? (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/193 [Close?] 
  - #192 Marco Tiloca's review of -12 (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/192 [PR exists] 
  - #189 Optional padding to hide length of ID_CRED_I and ID_CRED_R? (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/189 [PR exists] [Interim 15 Dec 2021] 
  - #185 Test Vectors - more suits (4 by emanjon, gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/185 [traces and test vectors] 
  - #167 Registration procedures for the new EDHOC registries (2 by emanjon, gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/167 [Close?] 
  - #84 Make .well-known/edhoc specific to OSCORE (1 by chrysn)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/84 [Close?] 
  - #81 Effects of limited amounts of randomness (1 by chrysn)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/81 [Close?] [PR exists] 

  6 issues closed:
  - Allow COSE HPKE algorithms for method 0? https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/193 [Close?] 
  - Make .well-known/edhoc specific to OSCORE https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/84 [Close?] 
  - Kathleen Moriarty's review of -12 https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/196 [Done in master] 
  - Stefan Hristozov's review of -12 https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/194 [PR exists] 
  - EAD internal structure and the EAD API https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/186 [PR exists] 
  - Marco Tiloca's review of -12 https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/192 [PR exists] 

Pull requests
-------------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+2/-3/💬1)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Security considerations on connection IDs (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/219 
  - Minor update on method support (by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/216 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #200 Updates following Stefan's review (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/200 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Updates following Stefan's review
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/200 
  -  EAD internal structure and the EAD API (issue #186)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/206 
  - Updates following Marco's review
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/199 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/lake-wg/reqs
* https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc