Subject: [Lake] Weekly github digest (reqs, edhoc)

From: Webmaster via GitHub API <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 23:30:10 -0800 (PST)

Issues
------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+1/-0/💬18)
  1 issues created:
  - Feedback regarding test vectors (by StefanHri)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/222 

  6 issues received 18 new comments:
  - #222 Feedback regarding test vectors (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/222 
  - #218 Ed25519 instead of EdDSA (2 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/218 
  - #208 Error message => Discontinue (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/208 
  - #189 Optional padding to hide length of ID_CRED_I and ID_CRED_R? (6 by emanjon, gselander, marco-tiloca-sics)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/189 [PR exists] [Interim 15 Dec 2021] 
  - #185 Test Vectors - more suits (7 by emanjon, gselander, marco-tiloca-sics, stoprocent)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/185 [traces and test vectors] 
  - #178 Security considerations of TOFU (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/178 

Pull requests
-------------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+2/-0/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  -  Ed25519 instead of EdDSA #218 (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/221 
  - Minor cryptographic explanations (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/220 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/lake-wg/reqs
* https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc