Subject: [Lake] Weekly github digest (reqs, edhoc)

From: Webmaster via GitHub API <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 23:30:12 -0800 (PST)

Issues
------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+6/-0/💬13)
  6 issues created:
  - Verification of identities in X.509 and CWT (by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/215 
  - Security considerations on gererating secret material and public material such as connection IDs. (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/214 
  - Security considerations on connection IDs (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/213 
  - Shorten 3.5 (by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/212 
  - Add appendix about the use of EAD (by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/210 
  - Change MTI cipher suite to (0 AND 1) OR (2 AND 3) (by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/209 

  6 issues received 13 new comments:
  - #214 Security considerations on gererating secret material and public material such as connection IDs. (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/214 
  - #212 Shorten 3.5 (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/212 
  - #210 Add appendix about the use of EAD (2 by emanjon, gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/210 
  - #209 Change MTI cipher suite to (0 AND 1) OR (2 AND 3) (3 by emanjon, gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/209 
  - #208 Error message => Discontinue (2 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/208 
  - #201 Minor cryptographic explanations (4 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/201 [Close?] [Done in master] 

Pull requests
-------------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+1/-0/💬2)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Updates following Stephen's review (by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/211 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #211 Updates following Stephen's review (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/211 
  - #199 Updates following Marco's review (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/199 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/lake-wg/reqs
* https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc