Subject: [Lake] Weekly github digest (reqs, edhoc)

From: Webmaster via GitHub API <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 23:30:13 -0800 (PST)

Issues
------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+2/-3/💬25)
  2 issues created:
  - When does the Compliance requirements apply (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/238 
  - Decision to use SHA-256/64 for I_CRED_R in draft-selander-lake-traces-02 (by mrdeep1)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/235 

  9 issues received 25 new comments:
  - #235 Decision to use SHA-256/64 for I_CRED_R in draft-selander-lake-traces-02 (3 by emanjon, stoprocent)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/235 [traces and test vectors] [Clarification in specification needed] 
  - #229 Vectors.cpp app build is not cross-platform friendly (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/229 [traces and test vectors] 
  - #224 State diagram (2 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/224 [Close?] [PR exists] 
  - #217 Sean Turner's review of -12 (2 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/217 [Close?] [Merged to master] 
  - #214 Security considerations on gererating secret material and public material such as connection IDs. (3 by emanjon, gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/214 [PR exists] 
  - #208 Error message => Discontinue (5 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/208 [PR exists] [Interim 25 Jan 2022] 
  - #202 Stephen Farrell 's review of -12 (2 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/202 [Close?] [Merged to master] 
  - #167 Registration procedures for the new EDHOC registries (6 by emanjon, gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/167 
  - #50 Add cipher suite with Wei25519 (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/50 [Interim 25 Jan 2022] [Cipher Suite cluster] 

  3 issues closed:
  - State diagram https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/224 [Close?] [Merged to master] 
  - Stephen Farrell 's review of -12 https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/202 [Close?] [Merged to master] 
  - Sean Turner's review of -12 https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/217 [Close?] [Merged to master] 

Pull requests
-------------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+4/-1/💬0)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - When does the Compliance requirements apply #238 (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/239 
  - Updated p-256 test vectors to use SHA256/64 in ID_CRED_x (by stoprocent)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/237 
  -  Decision to use SHA-256/64 for I_CRED_R #235 (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/236 
  -  Error message => Discontinue #208 (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/234 

  1 pull requests merged:
  -  State diagram #224
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/232 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/lake-wg/reqs
* https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc