Subject: [Lake] Weekly github digest (reqs, edhoc)

From: Webmaster via GitHub API <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 23:30:12 -0800 (PST)

Issues
------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+5/-1/💬11)
  5 issues created:
  - applicability template -> application profile (by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/250 
  - Type of connection identifiers (by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/249 
  - Illustrate message_4 in CoAP transport (by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/247 
  - Update acknowledgements (by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/246 
  - Update test vectors with new Exporter label (by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/244 

  7 issues received 11 new comments:
  - #250 applicability template -> application profile (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/250 
  - #249 Type of connection identifiers (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/249 
  - #246 Update acknowledgements (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/246 
  - #244 Update test vectors with new Exporter label (2 by gselander, stoprocent)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/244 
  - #243 Checking G_X in EDHOC Message 1 (4 by chrysn, emanjon, pbtgit)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/243 
  - #238 When does the Compliance requirements apply? (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/238 
  - #208 Error message => Discontinue (1 by cabo)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/208 [PR exists] [Interim 25 Jan 2022] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Update test vectors with new Exporter label https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/244 

Pull requests
-------------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+2/-2/💬2)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Identity protection attack description (by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/248 
  - Update labels in test vectors according to #204 (by stoprocent)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/245 

  1 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #240 Section 3.5 rewrite (2 by emanjon, gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/240 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Update labels in test vectors according to #204
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/245 
  - Updated p-256 test vectors to use SHA256/64 in ID_CRED_x
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/237 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/lake-wg/reqs
* https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc