Subject: [Lake] Weekly github digest (reqs, edhoc)

From: Webmaster via GitHub API <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 23:30:09 -0800 (PST)

Issues
------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+1/-0/💬3)
  1 issues created:
  - Switching cipher suites between traces 1 and 2 (by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/258 

  3 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #258 Switching cipher suites between traces 1 and 2 (1 by malishav)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/258 [traces and test vectors] 
  - #257 Clarification Appendix A.3. (1 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/257 
  - #253 Updates needed for traces-01 (1 by marco-tiloca-sics)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/253 [traces and test vectors] 

Pull requests
-------------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+0/-0/💬16)
  1 pull requests received 16 new comments:
  - #256 Updated test vectors to include G_X and G_Y compact representable keys. (16 by franziskuskiefer, gselander, malishav, marco-tiloca-sics, stoprocent)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/256 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/lake-wg/reqs
* https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc