Subject: [Lake] Weekly github digest (reqs, edhoc)

From: Webmaster via GitHub API <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2022 00:30:12 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+7/-0/💬18)
  7 issues created:
  - Clarify private key usages (by charlie-j)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/273 
  - Clarify the limitations of non-repudiation (by charlie-j)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/272 
  - Future proofing the protocol: transcript collisions resistance (by charlie-j)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/271 
  - Strengthen the TEE implementation (by charlie-j)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/270 
  - Simplify and improve the session key management (by charlie-j)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/269 
  - Avoid key and IV reuse for AEADs (by charlie-j)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/268 
  - kid2 => int, instead of kid => bstr / int   (by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/265 

  5 issues received 18 new comments:
  - #265 kid2 => int, instead of kid => bstr / int   (4 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/265 
  - #264 Collecting items for conformity / plug tests (2 by chrysn, gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/264 
  - #257 Clarification Appendix A.3. (10 by StefanHri, chrysn, gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/257 [PR exists] 
  - #204 Length of labels, removal of master (1 by emanjon)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/204 [reopened] 
  - #141 How can EAD violate security properties? (1 by chrysn)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/issues/141 [Close?] 

Pull requests
-------------
* lake-wg/edhoc (+3/-0/💬5)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - First draft of separate integer key identifier (by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/274 
  - Representation of bstr as 1-byte int (by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/267 
  - 1-byte representation of bstr (by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/266 

  2 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #267 Representation of bstr as 1-byte int (3 by cabo, gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/267 
  - #266 1-byte representation of bstr (2 by gselander)
    https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc/pull/266 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/lake-wg/reqs
* https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc