Subject: [Lake] Issues #268 - #273

From: Göran Selander <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 06:15:47 +0000

Hi Charlie,

Thanks very much for the feedback from your analysis! We hope to get back with a response next week.

Regarding your proposal for simplified session key management, commit  charlie-j@9f4843a<https://github.com/charlie-j/edhoc/commit/9f4843a8ff9f93a0522ff3f1a478657fd197b5e2> referenced in issue #269, this looks very good. Could you please make it into a pull request?

Thanks,
Göran

---

From: Charlie Jacomme <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 09:23:17 +0200

Hi all,

This is interesting work for us, so we are definitely happy to do this 
analysis!

We'll be coming up with a PR today for the issue #269 (we'll try to 
highlight a couple of arbitrary choices that were currently made inside 
the commit to help the coming discussions).

Best,

Charlie, Elise, Maiwenn and Steve

On 07/04/2022 08:15, Göran Selander wrote:
> Regarding your proposal for simplified session key management, commit 
> charlie-j@9f4843a 
> <https://github.com/charlie-j/edhoc/commit/9f4843a8ff9f93a0522ff3f1a478657fd197b5e2> 
> referenced in issue #269, this looks very good. Could you please make 
> it into a pull request?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Göran
>