Subject: [Last-Call] New datatracker release: v6.107.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 08:02:44 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.107.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.107.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Use <[email-masked]> for last-call announcements.**

  * Merged in [16824] and [16825] from [email-masked]:
    Introduced the use of <[email-masked]> for last-call announcements, 
    changing various email message templates and recipients to match.

  * Merged in [16819] from [email-masked]:
    Return review req to 'requested' status if no review assignments are open.
    If a review assignment is rejected, withdrawn, marked no response, etc.,
    and this leaves a review request without any assigned/accepted/completed
    review assignments, return the request state to 'requested', which means
    it will be shown as an unassigned review in all interfaces.  
    Fixes issue #2186.

  * Merged in [16818] from [email-masked]:
    Make hybrid pdfs when converting ppt materials to pdf. Fixes #2769.  

  * Send output of the review reminders script to log, rather than stdout
    (since this is run from cron, stdout and stderr should be quiet if nothing
    unexpected happens)

  * Added a guard against missing conflrev state in IESG agenda code.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  21 Oct 2019 13:58:55 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.107.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.107.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 15:43:58 -0700

All -

My apologies for the delay.  This has been deployed to sandbox and production.

Thank you!
Glen

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 00:48:04 +0200

Thank you, Glen!

Best regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 17:52:52 -0500

Yes, Thank You!

RjS

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 09:24:09 +0200

glen:

> This has been deployed to sandbox and production.

w00t!