Subject: [Last-Call] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-dprive-rfc7626-bis-03

From: Brian Trammell via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 12:33:05 -0800

Reviewer: Brian Trammell
Review result: Ready with Nits

This document has been reviewed as part of the transport area review team's
ongoing effort to review key IETF documents. These comments were written
primarily for the transport area directors, but are copied to the document's
authors and WG to allow them to address any issues raised and also to the IETF
discussion list for information.

When done at the time of IETF Last Call, the authors should consider this
review as part of the last-call comments they receive. Please always CC
[email-masked] if you reply to or forward this review.

This draft is ready for publication from a transport point of view. I have
minor nits / suggestions:

(1) References to QUIC imply that work is underway to build DNS over QUIC;
while this has been suggested, there is to my knowledge no ongoing
specification or implementation of such an application. There should be some
additional text pointing out this context where QUIC is first mentioned.

(2) The references have some typos (e.g. [pitfalls-of-dns-encrption]) and are
occasionally oddly named (e.g. [firefox] for a Mozilla announcement about DoH);
suggest reviewing these.