Subject: [Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-12

From: Linda Dunbar via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 13:48:39 -0800

Reviewer: Linda Dunbar
Review result: Ready

Reviewer: Linda Dunbar
Review result: Ready with Nits

I have reviewed this document as part of the Ops area directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.  These
comments were written primarily for the benefit of the Ops area directors.
Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just like any other
last call comments. The document describes using SCHC Header compression
mechanism to compress CoAP headers.  The mechanism is clear. Some Nits: - 
using many acronyms without explaining them, such as MSB, TV used in several
places. It would be nicer to expand the acronyms when first use them. - Page 4:
"... a request may contain an Accept option and the response a Content option".
Should you add a "... the response contain a Content option"?

Linda Dunbar

---

From: Ana Minaburo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 11:32:23 +0100

Dear Linda,

Thank you for your review, we have developed all the acronyms and briefly
explains the SCHC compression in the introduction.

We plan to publish a new version soon, including your review.

Ana