Subject: [Last-Call] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-ippm-multipoint-alt-mark-06

From: Steve Hanna via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2020 16:29:15 -0800

Reviewer: Steve Hanna
Review result: Ready

Although I am naive with respect to IP Performance Management, I agree with the
statements included in the Security Considerations section of this document.
The measurement techniques described in this document seem to have fairly
minimal security and privacy implications. The reference to the Security
Considerations section of RFC 8321 (already included in this document) is a
good way to expand on this topic.

Therefore, I see no security or privacy concerns with approving this document.

---

From: Giuseppe Fioccola <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 12:35:02 +0000

Dear Steve,
Thanks a lot for your review of the draft.

Regards,

Giuseppe

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Hanna via Datatracker [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, March 8, 2020 1:29 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-ippm-multipoint-alt-mark-06

Reviewer: Steve Hanna
Review result: Ready

Although I am naive with respect to IP Performance Management, I agree with the statements included in the Security Considerations section of this document.
The measurement techniques described in this document seem to have fairly minimal security and privacy implications. The reference to the Security Considerations section of RFC 8321 (already included in this document) is a good way to expand on this topic.