Subject: [Last-Call] Intdir telechat review of draft-ietf-dnsop-no-response-issue-17

From: Carlos Pignataro via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 20:41:56 -0700

Reviewer: Carlos Pignataro
Review result: Ready with Nits

I am an assigned INT directorate reviewer for this Internet-Draft.  These
comments were written primarily for the benefit of the Internet Area Directors.
Document editors and shepherd(s) should treat these comments just like they
would treat comments from any other IETF contributors and resolve them along
with any other Last Call comments that have been received. For more details on
the INT Directorate, see http://www.ietf.org/iesg/directorate.html.

I hope these comments are clear and useful.

Document: draft-ietf-dnsop-no-response-issue
Reviewer: Carlos Pignataro
Intended Status: BCP

This is a very comprehensive and well written document, for which I have no
concerns from an Internet Directorate perspective.

This document is effectively Ready, modulo a couple of Nits for the author's
consideration:

 A Common Operational Problem in DNS Servers - Failure To Communicate.

Is there an extraneous "." at the end of the title?

   o  administrative or technical contacts listed in the registration
      information for the parent domain of the name of the misbehaving
      server, or for zones   for which the name server is authoritative

Spacing at "zones   for" -> "zones for"

Thanks,

Carlos Pignataro.