Subject: [Last-Call] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model-15

From: Tommy Pauly via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2020 06:57:10 -0700

Reviewer: Tommy Pauly
Review result: Ready

This document has been reviewed as part of the transport area review team's
ongoing effort to review key IETF documents. These comments were written
primarily for the transport area directors, but are copied to the document's
authors and WG to allow them to address any issues raised and also to the IETF
discussion list for information.

When done at the time of IETF Last Call, the authors should consider this
review as part of the last-call comments they receive. Please always CC
[email-masked] if you reply to or forward this review.

This document is well-written and concise. From a transport perspective, all
communication of data is handled by existing NETCONF and RESTCONF 
methods for transport (SSH and TLS), as noted in the Security Considerations.

---

From: Yingzhen Qu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 19:47:41 +0000

Hi Tommy,

Thank you for the review.

Thanks,
Yingzhen

On 6/5/20, 6:57 AM, "Tommy Pauly via Datatracker" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Reviewer: Tommy Pauly
    Review result: Ready