Subject: [Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-dhc-v6only-03

From: Sheng Jiang via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 19:20:49 -0700

Reviewer: Sheng Jiang
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG. These comments
were written with the intent of improving the operational aspects of the IETF
drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call may be included in AD
reviews during the IESG review. Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

Document: draft-ietf-dhc-v6only-03
Reviewer: Sheng Jiang
Review Date: 2020-07-1
IETF LC End Date: 2020-07-02

This standard track document specifies a DHCPv4 option to indicate that a host
supports an IPv6-only mode and willing to forgo obtaining an IPv4 address if
the network provides IPv6 connectivity. It is well-writen and reader-friendly.
It also explains the reason why needs to signal IPv6-only support in DHCPv4
packets. The document also updates RFC 2563, which is clearly states in the
document header.

Summary: Ready

Major Concerns:

None.

Minor Concerns:

None.

Regards,

Sheng