Subject: [Last-Call] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-08

From: Derek Atkins via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 09:39:02 -0700

Reviewer: Derek Atkins
Review result: Has Nits

Hi,

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written with the intent of improving
security requirements and considerations in IETF drafts.  Comments
not addressed in last call may be included in AD reviews during the
IESG review.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat these
comments just like any other last call comments.

Summary:

* With Nits

Details:

* NB: I did not review the Yang Models or Appendices

* Awkward sentence in section 8, top of page 21:

                              Moreover, the startup configuration
    datastore MUST be also pre-configured with the required ALLOW
    policies that allow to communicate the NSF with the I2NSF Controller
    once the NSF is deployed.

  Specifically "that allow to communicate the NSF with ..." should be
  changed, possibly to read "that allow the NSF to communicate with ..."

* at the end of 8.3 at the bottom of page 23 there is a space for "the
  subtrees and data nodes and their sensitivity/vulnerability:" but
  there is no list, it just goes onto the next paragraph at the top of
  the next page.

-derek

---

From: Gabriel Lopez <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 16:21:50 +0200

Hi Derek.

Thank you for the review and sorry for the delay.

We are modifying the text accordingly. 

Best regards, Gabi. 

> El 3 sept 2020, a las 18:39, Derek Atkins via Datatracker <[email-masked]> escribió:
> 
> Reviewer: Derek Atkins
> Review result: Has Nits
> 
> Hi,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> I2nsf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2nsf

-----------------------------------------------------------
Gabriel López Millán
Departamento de Ingeniería de la Información y las Comunicaciones
University of Murcia
Spain
Tel: +34 868888504
Fax: +34 868884151
email: [email-masked]