Subject: [Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-08

From: Menachem Dodge via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 06:17:53 -0700

Reviewer: Menachem Dodge
Review result: Has Nits

This document is well written and very readable.

Nits
----
Section 5.3:  The first paragraph appears to be repeated. It appears at the end
of page 11 and also at the start of page 12.

Section 5.4 first paragraph:
 OLD --> "This information is incorporated to a list of NSFs under its control"
Suggest --> This information is incorporated in a list of NSFs under its
control"

Section 8: Security Considerations:

OLD --> In particular, the I2NSF Controller will handle cryptographic material
so that the attacker may try to access this information.  Although we can
assume this attack will not likely
   to happen due to the assumed security measurements to protect the I2NSF
   Controller, it deserves some analysis in the hypothetical case the attack
   occurs.

Suggest --> In particular, the I2NSF Controller will handle cryptographic
material thus the attacker may try to access this information.  Although we can
assume this attack is not likely
   to happen due to the assumed security measurements to protect the I2NSF
   Controller, it still deserves some analysis in the hypothetical case that
   the attack occurs.

Section 8.1 last bullet

OLD --> If certificates are used, the NSF MAY generate the private key and
exports the public key for certification to the I2NSF Controller. How the NSF
generates these cryptographic material (public key/ private keys) and exports
the public key it is out of scope of this document.

Suggest --> If certificates are used, the NSF MAY generate the private key and
export the public key for certification to the I2NSF Controller. How the NSF
generates these cryptographic material (public key/ private keys) and exports
the public key, is out of scope of this document.

---

From: Gabriel Lopez <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 16:36:39 +0200

Hi Menachem.

Thank you for this review. We have applied your suggestions.

Best regards, Gabi. 

> El 3 sept 2020, a las 15:17, Menachem Dodge via Datatracker <[email-masked]> escribió:
> 
> Reviewer: Menachem Dodge
> Review result: Has Nits
> 
> _______________________________________________
> I2nsf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2nsf

-----------------------------------------------------------
Gabriel López Millán
Departamento de Ingeniería de la Información y las Comunicaciones
University of Murcia
Spain
Tel: +34 868888504
Fax: +34 868884151
email: [email-masked]