Subject: [Last-Call] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-lamps-ocsp-nonce-03

From: Sean Turner via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2020 07:10:51 -0700

Reviewer: Sean Turner
Review result: Has Nits

The is short little document that put size constraints on the OCPS nonce
extension. In particular, it requires the nonce be between 1 and 32 octets
long. Since there's no bits on the wire changes, I think it's fine there's no
new ASN.1 module.

My technical nits include:

0. s2.1: Consider also throwing an error if the OCTET STRING is zero bytes in
length. You throw one if it's too long, but not if it's too short.

1. s2.1, 4th paragraph: Consider adding reference to RFC 4086 for randomness
requirements.

My editorial nits include:

0. Abstract: missing period at the end of paragraph.

1. s2.1, 3rd para: missing period at end of paragraph

2. s4: I think the indentation is off by a couple of characters.

---

From: Mohit Sahni <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2020 08:08:58 -0700

Thanks for the Review comments, Sean. I will make these changes and submit
a new version, I will wait till the deadline to see if there are any more
comments before publishing new draft.

Regards,
Mohit

On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 7:10 AM Sean Turner via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Spasm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/spasm
>