Subject: [Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps-19

From: Jouni Korhonen via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2020 12:38:45 -0700

Reviewer: Jouni Korhonen
Review result: Has Nits

I find this document ready for publication. Some editorial nits and generic
comments below:

Editorials:
* Lines 522-525: Using parenthesis around references is a bit odd looking.
However, the RFC editor can decide what to do with this kind of style. The same
style is used also in other places of the document, while the usual without
parenthesis is also used. * There are several cases where an acronym is used
before expanding it or never expanding it (such as AS). However, the RFC editor
will likely take care of these. * Line 1060 opens a parenthesis and text in it
but never closes it. * Line 1533 s/section/Section * Section 13 IANA
considerations:
  - There is a separate sub-Section for RFC556 and RFC5640. However, there is
  no sub-Section for RFC5512, which is handles in the abstract of Section 13.
  Consider adding an equivalent sub-Section for RFC5512 as well.

Comments:
* I believe the three downrefs reported by IDnits are required for this
document.