Subject: [Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-quic-tls-32

From: Sarah Banks via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 08:47:32 -0800

Reviewer: Sarah Banks
Review result: Ready

Hi,
    I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's
    ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG. 
    These comments were written with the intent of improving the operational
    aspects of the IETF drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call
    may be included in AD reviews during the IESG review.  Document editors and
    WG chairs should treat these comments just like any other last call
    comments.

Status: Ready for publication

     Overall, I found this to be a very well written document. For a doc that
     tracks at ~65 pages, I couldn't find any critiques, short of editorial
     nits here and there. It reads as "thoughtful", and as if it's had the many
     reviews and eyeballs on it as it seems to have had. I also appreciated the
     feedback and advice regarding performance. A big thank you to the authors,
     the WG, and the reviewers who pitched in; your effort shows.

Thanks
Sarah

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 07:39:16 +0200

Hi Sarah,

thanks for the review! Since the QUIC WG uses a Github Workflow I've created a separate issue for each of the items in your review and tagged you in it, see in-line responses for the precise issue link. All issues are tracked in the milestone https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/milestone/13

Since there are no issues raised, the single ticket at https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4367 is already closed.

Thanks,
Lars

> On 2020-11-16, at 18:47, Sarah Banks via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Reviewer: Sarah Banks
> Review result: Ready
> 
> Hi,
> --
> last-call mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/last-call