Subject: [Last-Call] Secdir telechat review of draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-13

From: Daniel Migault via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 19:05:07 -0800

Reviewer: Daniel Migault
Review result: Ready

I reviewed this document as part of the Security Directorate's ongoing effort to
review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.  These comments were
written primarily for the benefit of the Security Area Directors.  Document
authors, document editors, and WG chairs should treat these comments just like
any other IETF Last Call comments.  Please note also that my expertise in BGP is
limited, so feel free to take these comments with a pitch of salt. 

Review Results: Ready

My comments of version 11 have been addressed.

Yours,
Daniel

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 19:08:12 -0800

Hi Daniel,
thank you for the review and your thoughtful comments that helped to
improve the document.

Regards,
Greg