Subject: [Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sfl-08

From: Sheng Jiang via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 00:30:44 -0800

Reviewer: Sheng Jiang
Review result: Ready

Hi, OPS-DIR, Authors,

I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG. These comments
were written with the intent of improving the operational aspects of the IETF
drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call may be included in AD
reviews during the IESG review. Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

This standard track document describes an method of making a Packet Loss and
Delay Measurement (defined in RFC6374) on flows carried over an MPLS Label
Switched path, including multi-point to point LSPs.  This document is clear and
well written. It is READY for publication.

Major issue: no.

Minor issue: no.

Regards,

Sheng