Subject: [Last-Call] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-detnet-tsn-vpn-over-mpls-05

From: Vijay Gurbani via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 06:58:09 -0800

Reviewer: Vijay Gurbani
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-detnet-tsn-vpn-over-mpls-05
Reviewer: Vijay K. Gurbani
Review Date: 2021-01-29
IETF LC End Date: 2021-02-05
IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

Summary: Ready to be published as a Proposed Standard. 

Generally, the I-D is quite heavy on acronyms, some of which I suspect 
comes with the domain the I-D targets.  While I suspect that most
readers versed in the area will not have any problems expanding the
acronyms, I just wanted to mention this for the authors to perhaps
do a once-over to see if any acronyms need expansion.  (I list a couple
in the Nits section.)

Major issues:  0

Minor issues:  0

Nits/editorial comments: 2

- Figure 2: - What is "Tnl"? (Tunnel?)
            - What does "AC" mean?
- IDnits is reporting a couple of unused references ([RFC5921] and
  [RFC8660]), and that draft-ietf-detnet-mpls has been published as
  RFC 8964.