Subject: [Last-Call] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-crocker-inreply-react-07.txt

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 16:08:28 -0800

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-crocker-inreply-react-07.txt
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 14:52:22 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: R. Signes <[email-masked]>, Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>, 
Ned Freed <[email-masked]>, Ricardo Signes <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-crocker-inreply-react-07.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dave Crocker and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-crocker-inreply-react
Revision:	07
Title:		React: Indicating Summary Reaction to a Message
Document date:	2021-01-18
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		9
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-crocker-inreply-react-07.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-crocker-inreply-react/
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-crocker-inreply-react
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-crocker-inreply-react-07
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-crocker-inreply-react-07

Abstract:
    The popularity of social media has led to user comfort with easily
    signaling basic reactions to an author's posting, such as with a
    'thumbs up' or 'smiley' graphic.  This specification permits a
    similar facility for Internet Mail.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking
bbiw.net