Subject: [Last-Call] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-acme-star-delegation-06

From: Suresh Krishnan via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 12:10:40 -0700

Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan
Review result: Ready with Nits

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-acme-star-delegation-??
Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan
Review Date: 2021-03-23
IETF LC End Date: 2021-03-22
IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

There are a few lines longer than 72 characters and this will fail the ID Nits
check. I dug a bit deeper and found out some of these lines were in the CDDL in
Appendix B. Here are the lines if that helps.

% awk 'length($0)>72 { print length($0) $0}'
draft-ietf-acme-star-delegation-06.txt 73Intended status: Standards Track      
                         D. López 76; RSASSA-PSS with SHA-256, MGF-1 with
SHA-256, and a salt length of 32 bytes 76; RSASSA-PSS with SHA-384, MGF-1 with
SHA-384, and a salt length of 48 bytes 76; RSASSA-PSS with SHA-512, MGF-1 with
SHA-512, and a salt length of 64 bytes

---

From: Thomas Fossati <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 19:21:13 +0000

Hi Suresh, thanks for your review!

On 25/03/2021, 19:10, "Suresh Krishnan via Datatracker" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> There are a few lines longer than 72 characters and this will fail the
> ID Nits check. I dug a bit deeper and found out some of these lines
> were in the CDDL in Appendix B. Here are the lines if that helps.
>

The nit you spotted was also caught by Russ in his secdir review and is now
fixed in the editor copy:

https://github.com/yaronf/I-D/commit/cd642c54afecfbd0d37511a70bbd51cc31e4525e

cheers!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.