Subject: [Last-Call] Yangdoctors last call review of draft-ietf-bfd-stability-08

From: Ebben Aries via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 17:10:12 -0700

Reviewer: Ebben Aries
Review result: Ready with Nits

One of the simpler YD reviews since this draft contains only a single module
with a single r/o leaf augment to various other BFD module nodes.

1 module in this draft:
- [email-masked]

YANG compiler errors or warnings (pyang 2.4.0, yanglint 1.10.17, confdc 7.2.3.4)
- warning: RFC 8407: 3.1: The IETF Trust Copyright statement seems to be missing
  - Minor issue just due to slight wording adjustment from copyright info
    normally used in the draft/RFC itself
    https://trustee.ietf.org/documents/trust-legal-provisions/tlp-5/

Module [email-masked]:
- Contact information should follow formatting seen in other published
  modules.  Just some minor cleanup/readjustments here.
- Various augments will augment the respective 'session-statistics' container
  however for 'bfd-lag:member-links/micro-bfd-ipv4',
  'bfd-lag:member-links/micro-bfd-ipv6' and 'bfd-mpls:sessions' these augments
  sit in parallel to that container.  Is there any reason this is not
  consistent?

General comments on the draft/modules:
- Section 7.2: It is stated the document registers "2" YANG modules when it is
  infact only a single module

Overall, just minor nits and view as ready from a YANG doctor review
standpoint once the above is addressed