Subject: [Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-idr-ext-opt-param-11

From: Al Morton via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2021 11:18:14 -0700

Reviewer: Al Morton
Review result: Ready

This memo recognizes the future exhaust of the  Optional Parameters Length
field in the BGP OPEN message (one  octet in length), and extends operation by
using the highest octet value (255) as the indication to increase the length of
the Optional Parameters in BGP OPEN. The authors clearly describe the operation
and cover possible errors. The memo seems ready after a long history of reviews.

---

From: John Scudder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 21:25:27 +0000

Thanks for your review, Al.

—John

> On Apr 3, 2021, at 2:18 PM, Al Morton via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 
> Reviewer: Al Morton
> Review result: Ready
>