Subject: [Last-Call] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions-14

From: Yaron Sheffer via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 05:56:13 -0700

Reviewer: Yaron Sheffer
Review result: Ready

This document specifies extensions (TLVs, sub-TLVs etc.) to IS-IS in support of
Segment Routing on IPv6.

The document states that the security considerations are a union of security
considerations from a bunch of predecessor document. This seems reasonable to
me.

Details:

* The first sentence of the Abstract is missing a word, perhaps "architecture".

* Introduction: typo: "This documents".

* Capabilities: to allow for future extensibility, you should probably add
"Implementations receiving this TLV MUST ignore any other bits that may be set
in the Flags field".

---

From: Peter Psenak <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 10:15:04 +0200

Hi Yaron,

thanks for your comments I'll address them in the next version of the 
document.

thanks,
Peter