Subject: [Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec-ttl-04

From: Sheng Jiang via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 20:46:22 -0700

Reviewer: Sheng Jiang
Review result: Ready

Reviewer: Sheng Jiang
Review result: Ready

Hi, OPS-DIR, Authors,

I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG. These comments
were written with the intent of improving the operational aspects of the IETF
drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call may be included in AD
reviews during the IESG review. Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

This standard track document re-define of the NSEC and NSEC3 TTL to correct the
situation tha aggressive use of NSEC and NSEC3 records may deny names far
beyond the intended lifetime of a denial.  This document updates several RFCs
that depend on these definition. This document is well-written and READY for
publication.

Regards,

Sheng