Subject: [Last-Call] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc8843bis-04

From: Derrell Piper via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 08:23:56 -0700

Reviewer: Derrell Piper
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.
These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the security
area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat these
comments just like any other last call comments.

The summary of the review is Ready.

Minor revision that updates RFC5888 to allow a port specification of 0.

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 11:42:45 +0000

Thank You, Derrell!

Regards,

Christer

-----Original Message-----
From: Derrell Piper via Datatracker <[email-masked]> 
Sent: tiistai 3. elokuuta 2021 18.24
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc8843bis-04

Reviewer: Derrell Piper
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.
These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just like any other last call comments.