Subject: [Last-Call] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc8843bis-04

From: Claudio Allocchio via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2021 14:59:22 -0700

Reviewer: Claudio Allocchio
Review result: Ready

The document is consistent and ready for publication.
Just as a style comment: section 1.4 is a bit unusual in an RFC, specifically
by mentioning what happened during one IETF meeting, etc. Nothing wrong with it
but it mixes a specification (the RFC resulting for publication) with historic
actions. Maybe there is a way to avoid this by changing a bit the text of the
1.4 section.

Another comment: again all fine! but when a document like this updates/fixes
other documents, including errata, new text replacing sections in other
documents, etc, the implementer has a challenging task in putting the pieces
together. I'd for the future suggest not to use this "amendment" technique, but
to publish complete updated RFCs versions instead.

---

From: Francesca Palombini <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 13:26:11 +0000

Thanks Claudio for your review! I balloted No objection.

Francesca

On 09/08/2021, 23:59, "Claudio Allocchio via Datatracker" <[email-masked]> wrote: