Subject: [Last-Call] Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-09

From: Andy Smith via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 11:50:06 -0700

Reviewer: Andy Smith
Review result: Ready

Hello,

I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this draft. The
Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or routing-related drafts as
they pass through IETF last call and IESG review, and sometimes on special
request. The purpose of the review is to provide assistance to the Routing ADs.
For more information about the Routing Directorate, please see
​http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDir

Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs, it would
be helpful if you could consider them along with any other IETF Last Call
comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them through discussion or by
updating the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case
Reviewer: Andy Smith
Review Date: 24 October 2021
IETF LC End Date:
Intended Status: Standards Track

Summary:

No issues found. This document is ready for publication.

Comments:

Well written document, easy to follow, solves an interesting problem in a novel
and innovative way.

Major Issues:

No major issues found.

Minor Issues:

No minor issues found.

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 12:01:12 -0700

Hi Andy,
thank you for the review and your kind words.

Regards,
Greg