Subject: [Last-Call] Genart telechat review of draft-ietf-jmap-smime-09

From: Peter Yee via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 13:23:22 -0700

Reviewer: Peter Yee
Review result: Ready with Nits

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-jmap-smime-09
Reviewer: Peter Yee
Review Date: 2021-10-17
IETF LC End Date: 2021-10-18
IESG Telechat date: 2021-10-21

Summary: This document provides a JMAP extension that allows the JMAP server to
provide its thoughts on the verification of a message's S/MIME signature. My
concerns over -07 have been addressed in the subsequent versions of the draft.
[Ready with nits]

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:

Page 2, section 1, 1st paragraph, 1st sentence: change "JSON based" to
"JSON-based".

Page 2, section 1, 2nd paragraph, 3rd sentence: change "client side" to
"client-side".