Subject: [Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-opsawg-ntf-09

From: Sheng Jiang via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 23:07:51 -0700

Reviewer: Sheng Jiang
Review result: Ready

Hi, OPS-DIR, Authors,

I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG. These comments
were written with the intent of improving the operational aspects of the IETF
drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call may be included in AD
reviews during the IESG review. Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

This Informational document describes an architectural framework for network
telemetry and clarifies the terminologies and classifies the modules and
components of a network telemetry system from different perspectives. This
document is well-written and READY for publication. A small Nits, which I
believe it would surely be fixed during the RFC editor period: there are a
couple of references that have been published as RFCs for a while.

Regards,

Sheng