Subject: [Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-eastlake-rfc6931bis-xmlsec-uris-19

From: Al Morton via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 06:42:24 -0800

Reviewer: Al Morton
Review result: Ready

Thanks to Don for taking-up this extensive update.  Accurate information in the
IANA "XML Security URIs" Registry can only have a positive operational impact.
The abstract indicates that document also updates, corrects three errata
against, and obsoletes RFC 6931. I scanned the doc, and the diffs:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=rfc6931&url2=draft-eastlake-rfc6931bis-xmlsec-uris-19
appear to do exactly that. The updates have been prepared over 7 years - and it
seems that the doc is ready to go.

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 10:20:09 -0500

Hi Al,

Thanks for the review.

Donald
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 2386 Panoramic Circle, Apopka, FL 32703 USA
 [email-masked]