Subject: [Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-quic-datagram-07

From: Jürgen Schönwälder via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 01:07:37 -0800

Reviewer: Jürgen Schönwälder
Review result: Ready

This is a very clear and well written document. I believe it is ready
to be published. I spotted only one minor editorial issue in the
security considerations:

   [...] connections that use DATAGRAM frames might be
   distinguished from other frames using the different response
   to loss.

The phrase "connections might be distinguished from other frames"
feels a bit odd. How about this instead:

   [...] connections that use DATAGRAM frames might be
   distinguished from other connections due to their different
   response to frame losses.

/js

---

From: Tommy Pauly <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 16:34:08 -0800

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks for the review! I've filed a PR to address your comment, here: https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/74 <https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/74>

Best,
Tommy

> On Dec 13, 2021, at 1:07 AM, Jürgen Schönwälder via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
>