Subject: [Last-Call] Intdir telechat review of draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ext-com-registry-04

From: Tim Chown via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 03:15:07 -0800

Reviewer: Tim Chown
Review result: Ready

Hi,

I am an assigned INT directorate reviewer for
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ext-com-registry-04. These comments were written primarily
for the benefit of the Internet Area Directors. Document editors and
shepherd(s) should treat these comments just like they would treat comments
from any other IETF contributors and resolve them along with any other Last
Call comments that have been received.

For more details on the INT Directorate,
see https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/intdir/about/ <https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/intdir/about/>.

The draft updates various registries to change the “Experimental use”
registration procedure for certain entries given their current practical use.

The document is well-written, concise and easy to follow.

Based on my review, the document is Ready for publication, with just one
suggestion / nit to consider.

Nit:
The edits proposed to
https://www.iana.org/assignments/bgp-extended-communities/bgp-extended-communities.xhtml
appear correct.

I would suggest adding this explicit link to the draft, for clarity, rather
than just saying “to the registry” assuming readers will find it easily.

Tim